I want to think anew with the portraits of the Joseon Dynasty. So I post this portrait course.
Korea _ Joseon Dynasty ( 1392~1910)
PORTRAIT OF THE JOSEON DYNASTY.
1. They analyze the portrait of Eui-Hyeon Lee under a microscope. Examine the background material and find out the detailed characteristics and description of brush strokes.
2. They perform a pigment analysis to determine the color composition and then find the closest material.
3.Preparing oiled paper.
4. Charcoal drawing on oiled paper.
5. Ink drawing on oiled paper.
6. Coloring on the back of the oiled paper.
8. Preparing silk: applying watered glue.
9. Copying the outlines of the chobon on silk.
11. Finishing by coloring and shading the front of silk.
+ End +